MENU

Slide

Car wash!

Monday, November 07, 2011



MY MILK SHAKE BRING ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD, AND THEY'RE LIKE
IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS, DAMN RIGHT ITS BETTER THAN YOURS,
I CAN TEACH YOU, BUT I HAVE TO CHARGE!

LOL why does this stupid song always pop out in my head whenever i think of car wash?! Hahahaa maybe it's because of this vid? LOL SO WTF http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipCiPq3yT88






LOL Ok the other day i tweeted about having a really stupid question that was stuck in my head. You know the soapy water the people at the car wash use to wash car right?

... is that like dishwashing detergent, laundry detergent or showergel etc.. cos i wanted to wash my car but i don't know what to use?! HAHAHAHA Don't judge ok! I've just never washed a car on my own in my whole life how i know got car wash liquid one! hahahaha




So i drove to the nearest petrol kiosk and bought the most chio car wash liquid EVER!



P1030651

LOL! SEE GOT GOLD BLINGY BEADS DAMN CHIO CAN!


Btw previously leon gave me this Rain.X liquid thing for the glass so it's rain/water treated and when it rains the water beads would kinda "lump" together so it's easier to see even when there's heavy rain.

So this car wash liquid was from the brand Rain.X and i think it's working very well for my car!

Especially on rainy seasons like now, previously when i go to those car wash at the petrol kiosk to let them wash my car, after 2-3 days my car gets dirty real quick, like after rain will have water stain etc. But after i washed my car with the new car wash liquid after so many days, rain & shine my car still looks soooooo clean and shiny.

Awesome, now i know why people actually give a damn and wash their cars on their own.
I would too from now on!

P1030656


Hahah i went swimming the other day, and wanted to shower when i get home and not at the swimming complex, so i just dried myself as much as possible, put on my top and shorts over my wet bikini and drove home..

LOL Now my driver's car seat has my "butt-sized" chlorinated water stain. FML

And i think I'm really sibeh boliao, just swam for 45mins & I went to MacD drive thru to grab some grub- craving for the hot & spicy shaker fries. (-。-;




See! My new rilakkuma carpet in the car! Haha bought this fluffy cutie when I was at takashimaya with min & meixi last week. (*^_^*)


P1030645

P1030658

Everytime somebody new takes my car they will go:
" OMG YOU GOT SO MANY RIRI, MY FRIEND _____ WILL GO CRAZY IF THEY SEE THIS! "

Yep, Everyone know someone who is crazy about Rilakkuma!



Hahaha, the other day i was at danny's place using his toilet cos we were having his bday bbq downstairs and his gf Trixy brought out 3 of her rilakkuma from the room and said come i show you my rilakkuma(s)!

Seems like nobody can stop at just having one rilakkuma either. hahahah


P1030660

HELLO RIRI, my favorite riri back in the car accompanying me on the road everywhere i go! :D (I call him Riri kor kor cos he's the biggest lol)

Heh. he thinks he's in winter wonderland. Wear scarf, miffs, even my spare hoodie in the car as his blankie!




P1030654

I was cleaning my boot and for the first time i lift the boot thingy and i realize for the first time.. i have a spare tyre in my boot!!!!! Did not know that man!

Damn.. now the problem is.. if i ever have a flat tyre, i also don've strength/don't know how to change tyre what! Cheeeeeeey.. -.-"

P1030655


P1030663

Look at how shiny my car is now!
So damn proud of myself hahahahah, i even scrubbed the bloody rims ok, Mai Siao Siao!!!

It was drizzling slightly when i was washing my car, but even with the nice windy weather i was perspiring like crazy, hahaha walking human rain. Think i don't need to go to the gym ever, just wash car once a week would be a great workout for me lol.






Hope you enjoyed your long weekend! (:


Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: